For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Friday, June 25, 2010

The first post...Welcome

It seems so strange to me that there must be a first, awkward post. Maybe a little something to introduce myself to you...maybe a little something about what this blog is about or why I feel compelled to write it. I really don't know what to say about any of those things. What I do know is that I'm a stay-at-home Mom with too many ideas and not enough time in the day to do them all. This blog is my attempt at capturing those ideas, good and not so good, tried and untried- a place for me to keep them. To inspire me, inspire you or remind us of those things that sounded like great ideas only to end very, very badly. The Smore's Cake I created for my Hubby's 30th birthday, great idea. The marshmallow fluff used as icing between the layers of the cake, not such a great idea. Marshmallow fluff never really "sets", let's just leave it at that. So hopefully, this blog will inspire you, make you laugh or at least make you realize that the effortless shabby chic, farmgirl lifestyle that I strive for is not all that effortless for some of us. I hope you have fun on this journey with me...what am I saying? I hope I have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment