For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Little Something for Myself...

This pregnancy has been really hard on me so far, and I still have a little ways to go. So I thought it would be nice to treat myself to something fun. New shoes? Nope, my feet are the size of watermelons right now, I'd never be able to wear them again after the baby is born. New outfit? No, once again, I am the size of a watermelon right now. Not too long ago, I saw on one of my favorite blogs, The Farm Chicks, a post about Wrenhandmade and some of the beautiful hair accessories they sell. Well, I thought that would be perfect for my little treat!
Let me just say that it was impossible to pick a color! The blues were beautiful, the reds were amazing and there were just so many cute things, it took me forever to make up my mind. I finally decided on the set of yellow bobby pins pictured above. These are the pins I got, beautiful, handmade fabric flowers attached in some magical sturdy way to three nice quality bobby pins. They look just adorable floating around a messy bun, hidden so just the little flowers pop out. I love them and can't wait to get another set...maybe the red? Or the hot pink? Maybe both? Well, I can decide that later. What you should do right now is go on over to www.etsy.com and visit Wrenhandmade. Simply lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment