For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reading Teepee

Earlier today I was searching the blogosphere when I happened across this little gem.  I found a picture and a link to a site called tatertots & jello about a cool summer reading teepee.  Super cute idea!  I clicked on the link and it was just awesome!!!  I think I will add this to the ever growing list of things I want to make to put in the girls' playroom since it seems to also appeal to the older kids as well.  Just click on the link to go on over and check it out.  On a side note, I'm going to be checking on this blog now too.  Anything involving bunting, red & aqua and cute DIY is alright by me!

1 comment:

  1. I saw a teepee in a magazine once. They researched how to actually make them like the indians did and then modified it for their house. they read to their kids in it too, and then the kids played in it.

    I read it before I even had kids. One of my first questions for all the houses we look at: hm, where can I put the tee pee? :)

    ReplyDelete