For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Friday, August 31, 2012

How cute are these?

I was flipping through a magazine in Barnes & Noble the other day and saw these little beauties.  How cute are they?  They are made by Wolverine and called the 1000 mile boot (I think).  The article said something about their marketing during the Depression and that they could be worn for a thousand miles before needing to be resoled and that they could easily be resoled for a fraction of the cost of new boots - thus they were a great purchase.  They are still being made today and claim the same thing...but they are like $600!  Ah, the next time I find $600 lying in the street, this will be my purchase.  I would start wearing only skirts and tights with these boots - don't you just love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment