For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Getting ready for Easter

The final product ended up pretty groovy, if I do say so myself. Let's see how we got there...
Toots spent her time trying to figure out how to get into a plastic egg. She needed to be ready for her first hunt. I think a bit of practice was a good idea...she never did figure it out.
Moo and the Easter egg spinner machine-thingy. It was a lot of fun the first few times, but like anything you pay $5 for at the Walmart, it crapped out after about the 5th egg and Daddy had to take over spinning duty.
I think this was right about when Daddy had to take over. At one point, Moo was standing on her chair, trying to get as much weight as she could on that little spinner button but it just wouldn't spin.
Our Easter decor! Moo used her superior design sense, Daddy used his handy scissoring skills and I used my hot glue gun to make this stunner of a holiday wreath out of a diaper box and some Dollar Store eggs. I think we might need to add a few more next year to really fill it out. I think we're ready for the Easter Bunny!!!

1 comment:

  1. I bet the Easter bunny was impressed with the pretty eggs and egg wreath...very nice!

    ReplyDelete