For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Monday, April 25, 2011

USPS Cares


How thoughtful! After ripping half of my credit card bill off, the nice postal service worker took the time to put it in a nice little bag. Not all of it, mind you, just the top half. The printed message on the bag explains that the USPS is sorry for any inconvenience this damaged piece of mail may have caused me, but it also reminds me (in an oh so polite fashion) that it is not their fault and there is nothing I can do about it. Do you think the credit card company will believe me if I tell them I can't pay my bill this month because the Post Office ate it?

1 comment:

  1. I have had that happen too but the letter was Opened! Hmm wonder how that happened??!! Our government hard at work, right!

    ReplyDelete