For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My New Obsession


My newest obsession is Extreme Couponing! If you have not watched the new TLC series called Extreme Coupons, YOU SHOULD! These ladies (and one man, so far) walk away with $1,000 of groceries that they ended up paying just $4 for! Think of what that would mean to the average family on a tight food budget. For example, in our house there are things that everyone loves that we just can't afford to get (Daddy's expensive cereal, my flavored coffee creamer, Moo's bear shaped graham crackers). But by couponing I could save tons of money on the products we need and be able to upgrade to the products we can't afford now! Instead of buying the crappy creamer, with coupons and the savings from other coupons, I could purchase my delicious Peppermint Mocha creamer and have fabulous coffee everyday! Woohoo! So my venture into extreme couponing begins, but don't worry. I promise I won't become one of those ladies with 50lbs of free cat food even though we don't have a cat. Only things we eat/use will be brought into this stockpile. If you click on the link above you will be wisked away to my FAVORITE coupon site, The Krazy Coupon Lady. The site is amazing and does most of the leg work for you, hunting down deals all over the place! You should really check it out...Happy Clipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment