For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Little Dream House

You may remember the 4th of July trip I blogged about where Moo and I went to visit my parents in the beautiful Central Coast of California. While we were exploring around the little towns that surround theirs, we passed by this house - literally drove right past it and I, being the driver, hit the brakes, threw it in reverse and took a picture of what will (hopefully) someday be my house. I LOVE the farmhouse look, I LOVE a good covered porch and anyone who knows me at all will tell you that my dream house HAS to be yellow with white trim. I don't know when I decided this, but to this day whenever my mom and I are driving around and see one, she will point it out to me. So to the owner of this house, whomever you are, if you are reading this post and EVER consider selling your home, PLEASE contact me! I will buy it, today, tomorrow, 10 years from now...I just love it so.

1 comment:

  1. i love yellow houses with white trim too :) And this one is so super cute! Too bad you can't redue your house and make it look like this one...

    ReplyDelete