For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Monday, August 16, 2010

My new favorite Etsy store!

Okay, you have to go right now and check out this store! http://www.etsy.com/shop/honeyandjamphotos The greatest photos ever - and a super sweet chick to boot. I have been searching forever for some art to go in my red and blue kitchen with no luck until I stumbled across Honey and Jam Photos. What luck! Her Etsy store gives you a great sense of her photographic style, but she also gives you the option of checking out a ton of pics she has on flicker. The two I chose I found on the flicker site. I wasn't sure if I could get them, since they were listed at 8x12 and I was looking for 16x20, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm so glad I did! In about a day, Hannah (a.k.a. photo genius) had agreed to make them both in my requested size and create a custom listing for them. One of them is the image you see to your left (please do not use this image as it is property of Honey and Jam Photos). The other is a close up of the cherry basket. I absolutely love them and can't wait to put them in their frames! I'm also looking to go back and purchase some of the egg shots she has on Etsy as well as a few of the chicken shots on flicker. I really encourage you to check her out - beautiful work and a sweet, sweet artist. Thanks Hannah! Can't wait to buy from you again!

2 comments:

  1. wow! does this mean those big ol frames in you dining room will be filled! amazing! and with such cute things! I'm jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know finally! I just never found anything that I liked, then I thought that I would just take some pictures to put in there myself, but I never have...and these are so great - why not? So maybe next time you visit there will be pictures in those big ole' empty frames!

    ReplyDelete