For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Party Prep 2

Moo's 5th birthday party is getting closer, so party planning/creating is in full swing. Here is a picture of the pony I painted on poster board for the "Pin the Cutie Mark on the Pony" game that we will play, using stickers of hearts, stars, all different shapes to put the little mark on the butt of the pony that all My Little Ponies have. Moo picked out the colors and the name of this pony, since we decided it should be a special pony for the party. Moo loves her (this is modeled after the new My Little Pony show that is on the HUB network, her favorite as opposed to the ones I grew up with). I think it looks a little evil, but I guess that's just me. One game down, a gillion more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment