For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

What's with this weather?

Strange weather here today in Southern California. Muggy and overcast in the morning, around 80 degrees. After lunch, took Moo down to the fabric store and on the way it started raining...oh and did I mention the thermometer made it to 90? Raining and 90 degrees! What is going on here? When we got home, I set Moo up with a movie in the family room and I headed out front for a little weeding. Been putting it off too long with the big baby bump as the excuse. Now it's to the point where, baby bump or no, I am terribly embarrassed by my front yard. So an hour outside did the yard a lot of good and me a lot of hurtin'. But one more hour out there in the next few days should be the end of it for a little while. At least until next month, I hope. I was also able to plant two agapanthas, not the one in the photo above, but I thought I'd include it because they are so pretty. So the yard is looking better, Moo got to watch a movie and I've got batting for the family room throw I'm working on. Not too bad for such a strange day.

No comments:

Post a Comment