For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Challah Bread!!!

Just read an old post on my favorite blog - ColdAntlerFarm - about the yumminess of homemade pie and it made me crave something deliciously homemade. Thus, the birth of the Challah Braid! Yum! A home without something freshly baked and yummy to eat, just isn't a home. I think I'm going to commit to more bread baking from now on. It really does taste SO much better than store bought bread.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still jealous. the recipe I have though guides you through making a skinny braid and a fat braid the same lengths and then laying the thin braid on top, pinching the ends together and baking it like that. it's more time consuming but so, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yummy! I stink at making bread.:( I really need help.

    ReplyDelete