For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Christmas!


Well, seeing as how it is now WAY past Christmas, I won't bore you with pictures and recollections of a holiday past (since we should be getting ready for Valentine's Day), but I thought I should put a picture up to show what Christmas means to me...it means joy on the face of my daughter Moo at coming out in Christmas morning and seeing what Santa has left under the tree...and frustration on the face of my Hubby as he tries to unpackage, unbox and build all those stupid kids toys that manufacturers think it's funny to bundle tighter than Fort Knox containing directions written in Chinese. Those Hasbro guys!

1 comment:

  1. too funny! I haven't even posted my christmas pictures yet.

    ReplyDelete