For the Farmgirl at heart

Everything farmgirl, vintage, handmade, homemade, fabulous and fun!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Party Prep


So Moo's 5th birthday is coming up and I just realized that I have very little time left to figure out all the details! Having a baby really makes the time fly. The last time I thought about it, I had well over a month! Not so much anymore! I have to make the decorations, plan the food, plan and make the games and figure out how I'm going to do the cake. This year Moo chose a My Little Pony theme for the party, so today I made the invitations on the computer with a few of her favorite ponies drawn on to set the mood. Next up, figuring out what to do about the cake (possibly a bundt cake pan in the shape of a cute little cottage with a few ponies hanging out around it) and trying to paint a giant pony for "Put the Cutie Mark on the Pony" (like pin the tail, but with stickers for those little pictures the ponies have on their rumps). Then I have to come up with some clues for a scavenger hunt suitable for a 5 year old and another set of clues for the adults at the party. Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment